- AppKiddo collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as web forms and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by International law or Vietnamese law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for AppKiddo, we ask for information such as your name, email address, telephone number.
- AppKiddo uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- If you do not wish to have your information used for these purposes, you may elect to opt-out from future communications by notifying AppKiddo by e-mailing info[at]appkiddo.com. AppKiddo will never offer a third party access to this information for any purpose, and AppKiddo will only store information necessary to operate effectively in our main database. If however we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the AppKiddo service, especially the “App Previewer Page”.
- AppKiddo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run AppKiddo. Although AppKiddo owns the code, databases, and all rights to the AppKiddo application, you retain all rights to your data.
- AppKiddo may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- AppKiddo may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your AppKiddo primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Any questions about this Privacy Disclaimer should be addressed to info[at]appkiddo.com